Some people have asked… So here are a few of the books & tunes mentioned in prior posts, plus a couple of others I can’t resist including:
- Daring Greatly – Dr. Brene Brown
- see post Daring Greatly
- Walking with the Poor: Principles and Practices of Transformational Development – Dr. Bryant Myers
- Pathways to the King – Dr. Rob Reimer
- The Power of Mentoring – Dr. Martin Sanders
- see post On Waiting for the Story’s Ending
- Invitation to Solitude and Silence – Ruth Haley Barton
- see post In the Silence
- Marilyn Robinson
- I haven’t written about her specifically yet… but you should read what she has written. Start the pilgrimage with Gilead.
- The Undoing — Steffany Gretzinger
- Listen to Letting Go.
- Chair and the Microphone — see especially volume 4 (website from Enter the Worship Circle).
- Anthem Song — Andrew Meher
- I haven’t blogged about this one yet either… but the song makes my soul start to move.
- Songs by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
- see post A Key and an Address
- You Make Me Brave — Amanda Cook & Bethel Music
- see post Sleeping Jesus
What books / tunes shape your perspective?
Leave a comment or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org with some of your favorites. Listening with anticipation,